Page views ☺

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Shaleen Bhanot on a Break

Actor Shaleen Bhanot who is blessed with good-looks, successfully garnered a lot of appreciation for his well-known shows on Indian television. He was last seen in Star Plus Popular show Sajda Tere Pyar Mein as Ranveer Chauhan.
Known as an adorable star couple, Shlaeen Bhanot got married to the most beautiful actress Daljeet Bhanot in the year 2009. Their love struck chemistry was also witnessed in Nach Baliye 4, whereby the couple proudly won the series.
In conversation with TellyBuzz, Shaleen shares with us about how he has been spending his time. He says, "Post Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein, I'm on a self-imposed break. And here I mean break from both acting as well as my real estate business.  I'm spending this extended time to recreate and rejuvenate myself."
What special is Shaleen doing during this break?
"Well, I'm quite an adventurous person and these days I'm spending my time at the gym. I'm also getting trained in Parkour. You might have seen the stunts in most of the Jackie Chan movies. So basically, parkour is a sport of traversing environmental obstacles by running, climbing or leaping rapidly and efficiently."
Shaleen also shares with us that due to the erratic shoot schedules, the duo couldn't spend much time together. But now, when both Shaleen and Daljeet have taken out time, they are at peace and enjoying being together.  Shaleen says, "Post-marriage, we both were so occupied with our shows that we just had a fast food honeymoon. (Laughs) But thanks to monsoon, we recently went for a Lonavala Trip and had a blissful time with garam chaii and corn pakode."
"The only reason I like monsoon is due to the heavenly cool breeze and the atmosphere it creates. Otherwise, monsoon is annoying with water logs around. That is the precise reason I don't buy any car above 30 lacs since the engines get damaged during rains in Mumbai."
The actor, who is on a break, is chilling at home watching television. He says his favourite TV shows comprises of Two and a half men, Burn Notice and Las Vegas. Amongst the Indian television shows, Shaleen is fond of watching Saraswatichandra and Chhanchhan. Regarding the same, he says, "Gautam Rode is doing really well in Saraswatichandra. And needless to say, Sanaya is amazing as Chhanchhan.
If given an opportunity, which show would you Shaleen want to be a part of?
It's been long that I've danced, so maybe now, I would want to be a part of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. Also, I wouldn't miss a chance to replace Chhanchhan (Sanaya Irani) in Chhanchhan. I'm jealous of Sanaya and her beauty.(Laughs)
Talking about making a come-back, Shaleen chose to remain tight-lipped. He left us with a hint that there is a 'Good News' and he will soon be doing something exciting in regards to acting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment