Page views ☺

Friday 9 August 2013

Shaleen-Daljeet expecting their first child

Actress Daljeet Kaur has been missing from the tube for a while now. Wonder why? The actress, who tied the knot with Shaleen Bhanot (her co-actor in Kulvaddhu) on December 9, 2009, is expecting their first child. The baby is due the same month this year.

Says Daljeet, "I couldn't have asked for a better timing; everyone's really excited. We have been doing up our house and are shopping for babies' items in blue and pink. While Shaleen wants a girl, I wish to have a son. But the bottomline is, we are both praying for a healthy baby."

The actress says she is in no hurry to return to acting. "I had almost signed up for a show, but things didn't materialise and, the next month, I conceived. Maybe, that was God's intervention. I want to enjoy motherhood and there is no hurry to return to acting," says she.

No comments:

Post a Comment