Page views ☺

Monday 21 January 2013

♥♥♥


The dictionary definition of dialogue is a conversation between two or more people. In a show or movie, it is much more. It offers an insight into who characters are, what their personality is, the plot, emotions, ideas, and the way things may unfold.

The first dialogue that I remember with IPK was an innocuous one, but it made me realize that we were probably in for a treat from the dialogue writers Ritesh Shah and Hitesh Kewalya.

Arnav reclining on his recliner (gosh I miss a view of that) - Anjali comes in asks why he looks angry. Arnav replies "shakal hi aisi hai"
 
It absolutely cracked me up and made me take a bit more notice of what was being said.

Among my favorites are Khushi's when she hands in her resignation

"haan, hum teekh hai. Aapke vajah se nahi, aapke bavajood" - it showed the strength of her character, belief and never say die spirit.
 

Another favorite is Arnav's "hi" during the mehendi episode... it still makes me go weak at the knees and absolutely funny ones like Khushi's - "Khushi Kumaaari Guptaaa" LOL
 

So, lets have a dialogue about dialogues... what your favorites are, what they meant in the scene and why you like them so much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment