Page views ☺

Monday 21 January 2013

Madhura goes scuba diving


The actress is a certified scuba diver and enjoys it to the fullest...

Madhura Naik who was last seen in Star PlusIss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? does not limit her skills to just acting, singing or dancing, but there is something not many people know about the actress. Madhura is a certified scuba diver and she went to Koh Tao, Thailand this year and joined her diving group at Ban's Diving School.
When we asked Madhura about her travel escapades, she said, "Earlier when I was shooting in Bombay I always wanted to be a scuba diver, and during my breaks I started to do a little research about the same. It wasn't long before I logged onto a website and book my tickets for the next night to Bangkok. I've always been a globetrotter, and its very difficult to keep up with my spontaneous plans".
She further added, "As I reached Koh Tao I hired my favorite mode of holiday transport : a Quad bike and drove around the island. It was a tiring night journey and then a boat journey to get to his paradise and then finally I found a perfect spot to stay by the Shark Bay at 3pm. The very first thing I did was, got myself some food and a snorkeling gear. I snorkeled all afternoon till the sunset, spotted some beautiful blacktip reef sharks which swim so very close to u, tanned myself till my skin was almost peeling and by night landed up at a beach lounge called the "Fishbowl" and that's where the real journey started! "
If that one time wasn't enough Madhura decided to join dive schools about which she says, "I enrolled myself at Bans after doing a days research of other options available for dive schools and since Ban's was world renowned and PADI certified which is the first thing anybody should look for, voila! My dive group had people that had traveled all the way from Germany, Australia, UK,  Canada and it was great diving and schooling with them while getting to know the diversities of their cultures". 
We covered a lot of diving spots my favorite being : Twin peaks and White rock. Since I did the advanced 30m underwater course, it was a different experience altogether. We spotted the whale shark, barracuda, Angel Fish, Clown Fish, we found Nemo, Sting Ray, Trigger fish which after I chased to get a photo of found out that they are the most aggressive fish in Koh Tao and can easily take a chunk of your leg. We also got to see an adult Harlequin Sweet Lips (v rare), Puffer fish, Cushion Star fish, Big Crab, Blue/Yellow Angel fish which again are quite rare amongst many more", she concludes

No comments:

Post a Comment